The Meadow Retreat Package includes:
- Admission for 2 adults (add extra guests using the drop-down menu. Maximum 6 guests)
- Tea with scones or homemade cake.
- A history book exploring the evolution of the gardens and the Cholmeley family over the last 400 years.
- All day use of the Meadow Retreat (11am – 4pm).
- Blankets, tables and chairs are provided.
To confirm your desired date is available please email or ring Angela: [email protected] 01476 530063
On the day
The meadow retreat is available from 11am until 4pm. Simply pick up the key from admissions on arrival. The shop team will give you your history book, maps, vouchers for your cream tea and directions to the Cedar Meadow. You’re welcome to bring a picnic, and can lock it away in the retreat while you explore the gardens.
Please note: There are three steps up onto the balcony and interior of the meadow retreat. No dogs are allowed in the gardens. Easton Walled Gardens accepts no responsibility for your belongings.