Garden Opening Times
From Wednesday 22nd July until the end of September 2020 : Gardens open Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sundays and Bank Holiday Mondays 11am-4.00 pm. Pre-booking is not required to enter the gardens.
- The tearoom is open for takeaway hot and cold drinks, ice creams and cakes.
- You do not need to pay to go into the gardens if you just want to buy plants, seeds and gifts in the courtyard.
- The history room is not open but you can purchase a Guide Book.
- We will not be allowing picnics in the gardens at the moment.
- The main toilets are open and cleaned regularly.
- Extra bins will be placed around the gardens, please dispose of takeaway rubbish here.
- Please also remember that we do not allow dogs into the gardens, unless you have an assistance dog.
COVID 19 GUIDELINES
We are officially Good to Go! We have acquired the Industry Standard mark which means that we have followed government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, have a risk assessment in place and a process to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
Pre-booking is not required to enter the gardens.
|Gardens, Shop, Plant Sales & Tearoom (takeaway service until further notice)||
July 22nd until end of September. Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays,Sundays and Bank Holiday Monday.
|11am - 4pm|
Easton Estate office opening times
The Estate Office in Burton-le-Coggles is open Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm.
If you want directions to the Estate Office in Burton-le-Coggles, click here to download them.